• Feng Li and Fatih Porikli, Biomechanical Model based 4DCT Simulation, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization, 2014.
• Feng Li and Fatih Porikli, Tracking Lung Tumors in Orthogonal X-Rays, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2013.
• Christopher Thorpe, Feng Li, Zijia Li, Zhan Yu, David Saunders, and Jingyi Yu, A Co-Prime Blur Scheme for Data Security in Video Surveillance, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 2013.
• Yu-Wing Tai, Xiaogang Chen, Sunyeong Kim, Seon Joo Kim, Feng Li, Jie Yang, Jingyi Yu, Yasuyuki Matsushita, and Michael S. Brown, Nonlinear Camera Response Functions and Image Deblurring: Theoretical Analysis and Practice, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), Feb. 2013.
• Zhan Yu, Xuan Yu, Christopher Thorpe, Scott Grauer-Gray, Feng Li, and Jingyi Yu, Racking Focus and Tracking Focus on Live Video Streams: A Stereo Solution, The Visual Computer, Feb. 2013.
• Feng Li, Jian Sun, Jue Wang, and Jingyi Yu. Dual Focus Stereo Imaging, SPIE Electronic Imaging, Vol. 19, No. 4, 2010.
• Chunhua Du, Jie Yang, Qiang Wu, and Feng Li. Integrating Affinity Propagation Clustering Method with Linear Discriminant Analysis for Face Recognition. SPIE Optical Engineering, 46(11), 2007.
• Xinliang Ge, Jie Yang, Zhonglong Zheng, and Feng Li. Multi-view Based Face Chin Contour Extraction. ELSEVIER Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 19(5), 2006.
• Feng Li, Lixiu Yao, Jie Yang, and Xinliang Ge, Face Detection in Color Images with Complex Environments. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 40(5), 2006. (Chinese).
• Feng Li and Fatih Porikli, Enforcing Point-wise Priors on Binary Segmentation, BMVC 2015. (Extended Abstract)
• Feng Li and Fatih Porikli, Biomechanical Simulation of Lung Deformation from One CT Scan, Bio-Imaging and Visualization for Patient-Customized Simulations – MICCAI 2013 Workshop, SPRINGER “Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics”, Volume 13, pp 15-28, 2014.
• Feng Li and Fatih Porikli, Harmonic Variance: A Novel Measure for In-focus Segmentation, BMVC 2013. (Extended Abstract, Python Code)
• Xiaogang Chen, Feng Li, Jie Yang, and Jingyi Yu, An Theoretical Analysis of Camera Response Functions in Image Deblurring, ECCV 2012.
• Jinwei Ye, Yu Ji, Feng Li, and Jingyi Yu, Angular Domain Reconstruction of Dynamic 3D Fluid Surfaces, CVPR 2012.
• Yuanyuan Ding, Feng Li, Yu Ji, and Jingyi Yu, Dynamic Fluid Surface Acquisition Using a Camera Array, ICCV 2011.
• Yi Wu, Haibin Ling, Jingyi Yu, Feng Li, Xue Mei, and Erkang Cheng, Blurred Target Tracking by Blur-driven Tracker, ICCV 2011.
• Yi Wu, Jing Hu, Feng Li, Erkang Cheng, Jingyi Yu, and Haibin Ling, Kernel-based Motion-blurred Target Tracking, International Symposium on Visual Computing (ISVC) 2011.
• Zhan Yu, Christopher Thorpe, Xuan Yu, Scott Grauer-Gray, Feng Li, and Jingyi Yu. Dynamic Depth-of-Field on Live Video Streams: A Stereo Solution, Computer Graphics International (CGI) 2011.
• Feng Li, Liwei Xu, Philippe Guyenne, and Jingyi Yu. Recovering Fluid-type Motions Using Navier-Stokes Potential Flow, CVPR 2010.
• Feng Li, Jingyi Yu, and Jinxiang Chai. A Hybrid Camera for Motion Deblurring and Depth Map Super-Resolution, CVPR 2008.
• Xuan Yu, Feng Li, and Jingyi Yu. Image-space Caustics and Curvatures, Pacific Graphics 2007.
• Rajiv Laroia, Fan Sai Kuok, Jannie Lai, Jared Torres Calinisan, and Feng Li, Methods and Apparatus for Receiving, Storing and/or Using Camera Settings and/or User Preference Information, PCT 15/296,892.
• Michael Tao, Feng Li, and YiChang Shih, Methods and Apparatus for Taking into Consideration Possible Object Depth As Part Of A Composite Image Generation Process, US Patent Application.
• Feng Li, Shu Fei Fan, Shilpi Sahu, Min Li, Yunqiang Chen, and Xiaoyun Jiang, Digital Zoom Methods and Systems, US 14/631,588.
• Fatih Porikli and Feng Li, Method for Data Segmentation using Laplacian Graphs, US 13/948,397.
• Fatih Porikli and Feng Li, Method for Simulating Thoracic 4DCT, US 13/765,757.
• Fatih Porikli and Feng Li, 3D Object Tracking in Multiple 2D Sequences, US 13/632,500.
• Izzat Izzat and Feng Li, Stereo-Image Quality and Disparity/Depth Indications, US 13/515,605.
• Lixiu Yao, Lei Tian, and Feng Li, Face Detection in Color Images with Complex Environments, CN1932847.
• Feng Li, A Hybrid Camera System for Low-Light Imaging, University of Delaware, 2011.